Protecting Your Privacy
This Privacy Notice explains the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we’ll store and handle that data, and keep it safe.
For simplicity throughout this notice,’Byooti’ ‘we’ and ‘us’ means the Byooti (Mane Space LTD) and its brands.
The Legal Basis We Rely On
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data, including:
Consent- In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent. For example, when you purchase on the Byooti Website. When collecting your personal data, we’ll always make clear what data we are holding and processing.
Legal compliance- If the law requires us to, we may need to collect and process your data. This will be the case for example we can pass details onto law enforcement of people involved in fraud or other criminal activity affecting Byooti
Legitimate interest- In specific situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests. For example when we marketing our products and services to you.
When do we collect your personal data?
- When you make an online or offline purchase
- When you contact us via email or phone
- When you engage with us on social media
What sort of personal data do we hold?
- If you have a web account with us: your name, gender, date of birth, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number. For your security, we’ll also keep an encrypted record of your login password.
- Details regarding your personal features such as hair type through our online consultation
How do we use your personal data and why?
We use your personal data:
- To send promotional emails
- To gather data on which products you have viewed, bought for personal marketing
- To send deliveries
How we protect your personal data?
encrypting information and make sure staff with access to the information are trained to keep it secure and look after it properly
How long will we keep your personal data?
- Article 5 (e) of the GDPR states that personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed.
- We will ensure personal data is securely disposed of when no longer needed
Who do we share your personal data with?
- 3rd Parties:
Selling on the Byooti website
Marketing and PR agencies
If you have any queries or questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org